Thursday 11 October 2018

Performance Art Description

             I have found the project on performance art to be the hardest thus far. Making a video and editing it was actually the fun part which I really enjoyed. This is not something I would typically do or have ever done before so I am glad I was able to learn this skill which could help me in the future. The hardest part, in my opinion, was trying to think of an original, creative idea that would be performance art. When deciding a topic, I wanted to make sure it was relevant to my life and others in present day. Technology is something that overpowers our lives today. People are so engrossed in their phones that they often forget to interact with other people during events, dinners, etc. I have seen many people not even know where they are walking or know they are about to run into someone because they cannot stay off their phones. My performance art piece is to mimic this behavior and tape real people in the acts as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment