Thursday 8 November 2018

What if the World was a Simulation?

            Trying to think of the world being a simulation is a difficult concept to grasp. Even after thinking about it for a while I cannot imagine living in this world and it not being real. Everything that I do or touch is so real to me and if we were living in some type of simulation my mind would be absolutely blown. However, this concept is not completely out of the question. With the technology we have access to today, it is possible to make things feel real that are generated by computers. I have personally experienced different types of simulations such as amusement park rides and headgear that provide a real-life experience.  I remember having to tell myself that it wasn’t real because when I experienced this it all felt so realistic. This is something that even if certain aspects of simulation are not possible today, they will be possible in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment