Thursday 1 November 2018

Xerox



           The Xerox project was not necessarily the hardest project yet, but I did find it to be the most thought-provoking project so far. If you just had to copy your body parts and randomly assemble them into a random object, then this project would have been easy. The challenging part of this assignment was thinking of an original object to create from the copies of my body pieces into a piece of art that I can relate to and is important to me. The other challenging aspect of this assignment is arranging your body parts to correctly portray the image you are trying to create. The good thing about this project is that you can be creative as you want and use other accessories you may wear such as hats and watches to achieve the look you need. I found this project very challenging but rewarding once I was able to assemble my body parts to look like a flower, which was my intended goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment